The UK’s Emma Wilson is currently all guns blazing at the RS: X Worlds being held in Sorrento, Australia. Lying fourth overall she’s just one point off a podium finish with the event at its halfway stage.
Check out the snapshot headlines below and stay tuned for more updates.
- Third day marks halfway stage of the RS:X Worlds
- All fleets complete three races
- First day of split gold and silver fleet racing for the men
- Shifty 11-16 knot wind throughout the day
- Emma Wilson (pictured above) stays in contention in fourth overall – one point off the podium with 2,3,(15)
- Tom Squires (pictured below) up a place in to 11th overall with help of a third place finish
- Team mate Andy Brown also in gold fleet and sits 18th
- Kieran Martin ninth in the silver fleet