Simon Winkley has been one of the key creators of windsurfing coaching content for Windsurfing UK. With 18 in depth, concise and detailed articles published in the magazine Simon’s attention to detail and thorough coverage of each topic is unsurpassed.
Windsurf coaching is key to continued development of all riders. So with that in mind this resource gives you access to all Simon’s windsurf coaching articles PDFs for free.
The full list of article topics can be found below. Click on the links to read.
- A Basic Look at How Windsurfing Works
- Planing Made Simple
- Non-planing Steering
- Planing Steering
- These Girls Can! Emerging Female Role Models in Windsurfing
- The Basics of Coastal Windsurfing Part 1
- The Basics of Coastal Windsurfing Part 2
- Windsurfing Equipment & Essentials: Taking the Right Stuff
- Kit Setup and Tuning Fundamentals Part 1: Rigging, Downhaul, Outhaul, Boom Height, Mastfoot Position
- Kit Setup and Tuning Fundamentals Part 2: Footstraps
- Mixing It Up: The Cookie Interview
- Kit Setup and Tuning Fundamentals Part 3: Fins
- Kit Setup and Tuning Fundamentals Part 4: Harnesses and Harness Lines
- Windsurfing Photography Part 1: The Selfie
- Costa Teguise Lanzarote: The Perfect Playground
- Windsurfing Photography Part 2: DSLR Basics
- Windsurfing Photography Part 3: Editing
- Masts – Everything You Need to Know
Why not also pop over to Simon’s social media channels and give him a follow for more.